It was a short work week and an even shorter long weekend if that makes any sense. Why does the work week go by so slow but the weekends fly by no matter how many days you get off? I’ll never understand or like it.
Here’s what I learned this week for my “Learn Something Everyday” challenge;
- Coca Cola at McDonald’s tastes better than any other restaurant because they chill the soda and follow Coca Colas standards to a T. They also use wider straws so it hits all your taste buds. I’m not a soda person but this is interesting.
- Sending out wedding invitations is the longest most frustrating process of your life and it’s better to do it alone.
- If you don’t ask for something you’ll never get it.
- They have special stamps at the post office for different occasions.
- Drinking a lot of wine and eating heavily at family functions will help pass the time.
- Not everyone is going to love your ideas as much as you love them.
- When looking to buy a house always pass the house during the day and then again at night.
P.S. My pug prince now has an Instagram account @itsapugnamedprince and a Twitter @pugnamedprince. For adventures of Prince the Pug and an occasional guest appearance of Jamie the Pug feel free to follow in Instagram or Twitter. We are an ambitious family and everyone does there part. Plus after seeing how successful Doug the Pug is it was time for one of them to step there game up. He really opened up opportunities for pets one social media. Thanks Doug. Jamie’s next. Stay tuned.
Until next week…
What did you learn this week? Let me know in the comments.