Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating today. I hope your day is spent with family, friends, loved ones and lots of alcohol to get you through those awkward conversations with everyone at your dinner table tonight.
Since it’s Thanksgiving I decided to write about what I’m thankful for.
- My two pugs. Without them I would have no one to vent to and they are the only people in my life that show me unconditional love. Plus they are really good at keeping my secrets and they’re really cute which is a plus.
- My day job. Even though I complain about it, I get to work with some really good people and learn something new. It gives me a consistent pay check every other week and is helping me towards my goal of buying a house.
- My future husband/ pain in my ass. We’ve been through a lot together and even though we annoy each other 80% of the time I wouldn’t want to go through this crazy life with anyone else.
- My best friend. She’s the Christina to my Meredith, my person and she’s just as crazy as I am. Life would suck without her.
- My sister. We’ve had our ups and downs this year but I think we are moving in the right direction. We learned to accept that we are different people and I’m proud of the woman she’s becoming. She’s the funniest person I know and has been making me laugh until I’m in tears since we were young.
I also want to say I’m thankful for everyone that shares their experiences on this blog. It’s really good to know I’m not the only one out there that is on this journey to becoming the boss of my life.
What are some things you are thankful for this year? Let me know in the comments.