How is it almost Thanksgiving already? I feel like we just started November. The end of the year is flying by and I still don’t know how I feel about it.
Here’s what I learned this week;
- Joe Biden memes are my favorite thing right now on the internet.
- Don Julio on the rocks is delicious. You have to sip it slow like you would with scotch but it’s really good.
- When making a tomato sauce if you put red wine and a little bit of sugar in it, the sauce will have a sweeter taste.
- I’m really good at teen jeopardy. Not so good at adult jeopardy.
- Doug the pug has a book. My pugs need to step there game up.
- When planning any kind of big event in your life, make a list.
- Not all ideas are good ideas
What have you learned this week? Let me know in the comments.