It’s week 14 of my “Learn something new everyday challenge” and it’s been an interesting week to say the least. Between the presidential election which is more like a really bad reality tv show that never ends, and taking my 88 year old grandmother who has dementia out to dinner it’s been one hell of a week.
Here we go again;
- Turning the clocks back and it being getting dark and cold early in the day sucks and I hate it.
- Pumpkins take 2-3 months to go rotten but if you put them in the refrigerator it will last 4-6 months.
- The best thing about the election was the memes about it online. I would be sitting in my office laughing out loud and people thought I was nuts.
- A Bronx tale story never gets old. I saw the broadway show this past week and it was so good. Go see it if you can.
- Drinking a lot of wine while having dinner with your fiancé’s boss is a terrible idea.
- Spicy goldfish are my new favorite snack. I got the recipe from a coworker and I love them.
- Recovering from a hangover is a lot harder as you get older.
What have you learned this week? Let me know in the comments.