I can’t believe it’s already November where the hell did October go? Time is flying by and I’m still learning something new everyday as part of my challenge to myself.
Here’s what I learned this week;
- You can send an eggplant with a message on it to someone anonymously so obviously my fiancé and I sent some out to people. I can’t wait to see there reactions.
- Sebastian maniscalco is one of the few comedians that will make me laugh until I can’t breathe. You can check out his specials on Netflix and he just recently had a showtime special that you can probably catch on demand.
- Memes are my favorite thing about the internet.
- There are way too many songs to choose from to pick for the first dance at our wedding.
- Sometimes it will take me 1 hour to get to NYC and other times it will take me 4 hours. NYC I love you but I hate the traffic.
- Detoxing from coffee is the one of the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.
- Monthly team lunches are a great way to get to know your co workers outside of the office.
What have you learned this week? Let me know in the comments