Another week gone by that I learned something new everyday and I’m not mad about it. Here’s what I learned this week;
- If a keurig coffee maker says de scale on it and it sounds like it’s dying a slow death, bring it back to life by running vinegar through the machine twice and letting it sit for 2 hours.
- Having breakfast in the morning keeps you from being starving at 11 and will hold you over until a normal lunch time.
- People are terrified of me when I don’t have coffee.
- Giving away a free item during a conference call makes people engage in the call.
- There is no end to my to do list for my wedding. I check on thing off and 500 more things get added. 5 more months and no more to do lists I got this.
- No matter how good you are to people or how nice of a gesture you do for them they will always have a comment.
- I’m a really good host when people come over my house. I can’t wait to have my own house so I can host fun parties.
What have you learned this week? Let me know in the comments.