It’s that time of the week again. Here’s what I learned this week for my Learn Something New Every Day Challenge;
- Sometimes you have to unfollow people in real life for your own peace of mind.
- Don’t ever let anyone disrespect you. ALWAYS stand up for yourself.
- There’s a new jelly bean product that has flavors like baby wipes and throw up and people actually buy them. Gross.
- Pugs do a thing called a reverse sneeze where it sounds like they are about to throw up but it’s normal for the breed.
- I’m terrified for this country for the next 4 years. I also can’t wait for this election to be over because I’m sick of hearing people argue about it.
- You can’t have more than 4 users on a Netflix account at the same time.
- There are people in the world that have no idea how to use any kind of technology.
What have you learned this week? Let me know in the comments.