Holy shit it’s been 10 weeks of this Learn Something Everyday Challenge and I haven’t run out of things I’ve learned.
Here’s what I learned this week;
- If you’re not a US citizen, you can get a grant to open a business that’s tax free for a certain amount of time.
- It’s not what you know it’s who you know that makes you successful.
- I’m really good at this fantasy football thing. I’m 5th in the league I’m in and it’s only week 5. Bring it on!
- Shredded buffalo chicken is easy to make and really good for football sundays. I put chicken and buffalo sauce in a slow cooker for 4-5 hours then take two forks to make the chicken shredded. Very easy and delicious.
- Canadian Thanksgiving was on October 10. Happy Belated Thanksgiving to you guys!
- The New York Mets will always find a way to break my heart. “There’s always next year” has become a statement I make every year.
- Finally, I’ve learned that rich old men make no sense when trying to degrade women. I’ve heard older perverted men make a lot of creepy statements about women, “grab them by the pussy” is the most confusing one I’ve heard. That’s the best thing you can come up with? What does that mean? Is it a literal saying? I need answers. P.S. If a man ever tried to do this to me it would be the last thing they ever did in their life.
What have you learned this week? Let me know in the comments.