This week I learned a lot from friends and family members as well as my own experiences which is a little different than my other weeks. I can’t say for sure if some of them are as interesting as my past posts but they were things I didn’t know before.
Here’s what I learned this week;
- When you’re pregnant it’s ok to have a sip or 2 of alcohol or caffeine it won’t hurt the baby.
- Light roast coffee gives you more of a coffee buzz than dark roast coffee.
- If you have a pet, the Purina beggin stripes treats are having some FDA issues so I stopped buying them for my pugs.
- Engagement parties are mini weddings
- If you like to cook and are looking for an easy dinner recipe I made Paula deens black bean turkey burgers this week and they were delicious.
- Rain and cold weather make me not want to get out of bed or do anything for the day.
- Laundry is a lot more fun when drinking wine while you do it.
What have you learned this week? Let me know in the comments