Everyone has a different definition of happiness. Happiness is to me is more than one thing. There are many different situations that I’ve been in that make me genuinely happy.
Here are some things that make happy;
- sitting in my backyard on a sunny summer day in my bathing suit, tanning, while listening to music and having a glass of wine.
- Reading a good book.
- Hosting parties for family and friends.
- My two pugs.
- Conversations with my best friend.
- Helping someone through a tough time.
- Dance parties.
- My future husband (most times he makes me happy, sometimes he annoys the shit out of me.)
I used to always have a negative mindset and think about all the things that upset me. Once I started having a positive attitude about things my life got simple and I love it. I refuse to think of negative things and focus on the positive.
What are some things that make you happy? Let me know in the comments.