It’s been 2 months into this learn Something everyday challenge and I’m still committed which is an absolute shock but I’m proud of myself.
Here’s what I’ve learned this week;
- Disney is coming out with a remake of the lion king and I still don’t know how I feel about it. The original is so good I’m scared they will ruin it with the new version.
- If you want people to participate on a conference call offer them free stuff. People love free anything.
- There are business owners out there that will pay for a service and then ask what the service does for them. I guess it’s a pay first ask questions later policy I didn’t know about.
- No matter how many arguments you have with family members you’ll always get over it and they will be there when you need them.
- I don’t know about you but the older I get the harder it is to recover from a hangover. I think I learned the magic combination that helps me now. Black coffee, Advil, and scrambled eggs with cheese.
- Family events are a lot more fun when you’re drinking.
- The escape room is a great team building activity and a lot of fun.
What have you learned this week? Let me know in the comments.