I feel like the weeks fly by since I started this learn something everyday challenge. Before I know it, it’s Sunday and I’m writing what I learned for the week. That can be a good thing or a bad thing I haven’t decided yet.
Here’s what I learned this week;
- There is a dumpling festival in NYC. It was yesterday and I’m so mad I missed it.
- When ordering invitations for any event, make sure you order more than your final count. It’s better to have more than not enough.
- Pugs get colds/allergies like humans. They cough and sneeze which means they will need some kind of antibiotic to help them get better.
- Customer Service Week is October 3-7. It’s a week of celebrating the importance of customer service and the people who serve and support customers on a daily basis.
- Probiotics supplements get rid of heartburn and help your digestive system.
- Setting up canned responses on gmail save you a lot of time in the day. You can set up and save wording for a email that you send often so you don’t have to keep typing the same email over and over.
- You can own a post office.
Have you learned anything this week? Let me know in the comments.