Time flies when you’re having fun. I’m glad that I started this “learn something everyday” challenge and I’m proud of myself for sticking to it.
Here’s what I learned this week;
1. It’s best to not get involved in office drama. Put your head down and worry about your job. What everyone else does in the office is not my business and worrying about it is a waste of time.
2. I’ve been reading a lot lately on Ibooks and I never realized how many great books are on there for free. I just finished the book Once Gone by Blake Pierce. It’s a mystery thriller and it’s a good one.
3. When you’re feeling overwhelmed with tasks, stop, take a breathe and make a list.
4. If I miss a day or 2 of exercise its not the end of the world. I learned to accept the fact that I’m not going to be perfect in my operation healthy goals.
5. There will be people in your life that no matter what you do for them they will never be happy. Kill them with kindness and don’t take it personally.
6. Football season is back and I didn’t realize how much I missed it! I host Sunday Funday football feasts. I cook a lot of food and all we do is eat, drink and watch football all day. Great way to spend Sunday’s. Let’s go Giants!
7. Taking a walk in the middle of the day keeps you from going insane at work.
Have you learned anything this week? Let me know in the comments