I thought after a while I would run out of things to learn but apparently when you pay attention and make it a mission to be learning you find ways to do it without even realizing.
Here’s a recap of what I learned this week;
- Create an account on freeconferencecall.com and you can conduct conference calls for free.
- The cost of the new iPhone is more than I ever paid on a months rent or a mortgage.
- No matter how hard you try, you will eventually disappoint someone. All you can do is be yourself and hope they accept it.
- I really want to figure out how we can make weekly conference calls or webinars fun. No matter how hard people try they usually have boring presentations.
- If you have a pet, definitely get pet insurance. It’s worth it especially with unexpected visits to the vet.
- People treat you better when you meet them face to face as opposed to just dealing with them on the phone and email.
- Wedding planning is a pain in the ass. Just when you think everything is done there’s another task that has to be added to the list.
What did you learn this week? Let me know in the comments!