It’s that time of the week again when I explain what I learned this week so here we go;
- You can order a burger at Five Guys instead of the bun it’s wrapped in lettuce. It’s delicious.
- This week I watched a documentary on Netflix called Prescription Thugs and it really opened my eyes to the quick fix culture we have become as a society and the growth in pill addiction over the last few years. It’s a good one to watch.
- Join.me is a good site to use if you need to share your screen with someone. It’s free to use and easy to set up.
- Cutting back on alcohol and working out gets rid of your bloating. I have a personal goal to not drink any alcohol for a month while eating healthy and working out 4-5 times a week. I’ve lost almost 10 pounds in 2 weeks and can see the results in my body.
- Instagram stories is the exact same thing as snapchat and I don’t think I’ll ever understand either of them.
- A group of pugs is called a grumble. I have 2 pugs one is black and one is beige. They are my fur babies and are treated like human kids.
- The app my fitness pal is a great way to track calories and exercise.
What did you learn this week? Let me know in the comments.