In my previous post I talked about how I’m challenging myself to learn something new every day. Every Sunday I’ll post the things I’ve learned and you can comment and tell me what you’ve learned if you want to take this challenge with me.
Here’s a list of the things I’ve learned this week;
- There is a company called “Rent a Goat” and they help homeowners and businesses landscape their properties by providing goats to come and eat all the weeds and plants. Don’t worry if you’re an animal lover like I am the goats actually eat weeds and plants as food and they are given full health care with this company. How amazing is that concept?
- There is a career known as a panda nanny where you take care of pandas all day. Obviously that is my dream job because I’m obessed with pandas.
- Speaking of pandas, if you’re ever in a bad mood go to YouTube and search baby panda videos. You will automatically become happier. You’re welcome.
- Before 9/11 there were only 16 people on the no fly list now there are over 40,000. I learned this as well as other interesting facts on the HBO documentary Homegrown. If your a documentary fan like myself I recommend watching this one.
- Not all honey is made from bees. You can make honey with apples.
- Professionals lose 31 hours a month to unproductive meetings at work.
- If you’re in a funk, getting yourself on a workout schedule and eating healthy will get your mind right. I’ve been on a workout routine and eating healthier for 2 weeks now and I feel great.
It’s a short list but it’s a good start to the challenge. Stay tuned for more things I’ve learned next Sunday. What are some things you learned this week?