Being an introvert, I might enjoy my time for myself a little more than others but it is important for everyone to do.
Here are some things I like to do when I spend time with myself;
1. Workout- I don’t make as much time as I should on working out so when I get some time to myself I force myself to do some kind of workout. Even if I’m not in the mood I make sure to do it anyway.
2. Netflix and chill- I try to catch up on shows that I have missed out on because I’m so busy. Netflix and Hulu are the greatest inventions especially for binge watchers like me.
3. Maintenance- If I have some extra cash I like to go get my hair, nails, and eyebrows done. It gives me more confidence but can also be timely in my daily life.
4. Read- I like to find a good book and read. It gets my mind off of life for a while and makes me focus on one thing. I have always been a bookworm.
5. Cook- I don’t know why but cooking relaxs me. I like researching recipes and going to get fresh ingredients and cooking a nice homemade meal for my family.
It doesn’t matter how you chose to spend your time but I find that spending time with myself relaxs me. It also gives me a chance to re energize and focus on new things.
How do you spend your time alone?